Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:40:40 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IPAD3 from app store has no sound  (Read 15143 times)
rowen01960
little rusty robot

« on: July 21, 2012, 08:25:32 pm »

Sad anybody else with a similar issue? ... and yes the sound level is maximzed ...
Skyeskip
little robot

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 10:18:50 pm »

I had the same problem, and although the developers have known about this for months, the last update was in October of last year (before iPad3 was even released). The app store says this game is for iPad2 or later, but from all I can tell they haven't done anything to make it work on the new iPads. No music + no sound = 1 unhappy customer!
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 12:01:47 am »

I wrote to the support link (on the About page) and asked if this was a known bug on the iPAD3...
Here's what our tech support friend Zdenek  wrote in reply:

"I have done some searching a while ago and it seems that Machinarium isn't the only app with this problem.  So based on that:

1. It could be a compatibility issue with the rolling mute feature - to correct this - set the mute lock to “Muted”, then start the app, and then “Unmute”.
Or AFTER toggling the mute lock, reset your iPad’s setting to factory defaults. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings

2. In some cases the system sound slider disappears completely: Connect\Reconnect via cable."

Give those suggestions a try and please be so kind as to write back with your results.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 12:50:13 am by Alex » Logged
abre
little rusty robot

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2014, 01:45:05 pm »

No sound.
Guys, why do you sell a game with no sound? It must be in description at least so people would not waste their money. And shouldn't the game be tested before it's available for purchase?

The above method to fix this problem - doesn't work.
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2014, 07:24:49 pm »

Quote from: abre
The above method to fix this problem - doesn't work.

Which iOS version you are running?

~and~

Do you have the latest version of Machinarium for iPad loaded on your device?

P.S.  Check out THIS thread for some more suggestions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: