Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:05:27 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Soundtrack? [how to download via Humble Bundle]  (Read 15069 times)
nanaimofrank
little robot

« on: August 22, 2012, 03:28:33 am »

HI I bought and downloaded the game from Humble bug or humble something and apparently,on the website, the soundtrack is included in the price of 10$ US. Where can I find the soundtrack on my system? Or am I mistaken? Thanks in advance,

nanaimofrank
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 07:12:44 pm by Alex » Logged
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 07:51:39 am »

Quote from: nanaimofrank

HI I bought and downloaded the game from Humble bug or humble something and apparently,on the website, the soundtrack is included in the price of 10$ US. Where can I find the soundtrack on my system?

The Machinarium soundtrack was not included with the Humble Botanicula Debut Bundle.

Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 09:01:47 am »

Quote from: nanaimofrank

HI I bought and downloaded the game from Humble bug or humble something and apparently,on the website, the soundtrack is included in the price of 10$ US. Where can I find the soundtrack on my system?

The Machinarium soundtrack was not included with the Humble Botanicula Debut Bundle.

But it *was* included in the Humble Botanicula Debut. =p =D =)
However, my guess is that, since nanaimofrank specifically mentions a "price of 10$ US," he'd bought the game from the Amanita Store...which goes through the Humble Store, which is supposed to include the Machinarium soundtrack. nanaimofrank, on your key page, you should see the word "Music" (far right on the "Choose platform" line)...click on that and you should see a link to download the soundtrack.

Edit: It’s now under “♫ Audio”.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 07:53:34 am by Lamkin » Logged
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 10:42:41 am »

Quote from: Lamkin
Quote from: Alex

But it *was* included in the Humble Botanicula Debut. =p =D =)

Erp... sorry, yes, Lamkin is right.  I had looked at my Humble Bundle download page before commenting but didn't notice that "Music" link ...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: