Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:33:19 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential bug in body part matching room collecting birds  (Read 8624 times)
dnaod
little robot

« on: November 10, 2012, 06:21:05 pm »

Hi,

I'm encountering a strange issue in the body part matching room when collecting birds that I need confirmation on whether it's a bug or not.  I can successfully build the frog and snail that then fall down and hang about the room.  But when I successfully create the bird (a number of ways), without me even clicking on it to dismiss it back into the pipes, it dismisses itself as a failure.  Something seems to be very wrong here.

Has anybody seen the same issue?

Thanks,
D
dnaod
little robot

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 09:52:58 pm »

Can somebody even verify for me that any time I match the pieces for the bird, I should get the bird?  Or is there more to the puzzle that I'm not understanding?

Curiously, if I had collected the bird already, would I observe this behaviour?

Thanks in advance.
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 04:46:44 am »

Can somebody even verify for me that any time I match the pieces for the bird, I should get the bird?  Or is there more to the puzzle that I'm not understanding?

Curiously, if I had collected the bird already, would I observe this behaviour?

You will only get the bird the first time you match the pieces. Match the pieces of the bird a second (third, fourth, etc.) time and it'll, as you say, dismiss as a failure.
Are you *positive* you haven't collected the bird from that room?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: