Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:59:34 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: unplayable on HTC One V  (Read 8368 times)
randomstuff
little robot

« on: November 25, 2012, 02:34:07 am »

hello!

recently i have bought the latest humble bundle that included machinarium in it. as a great fan of machinarium (purchased and played through it already before) i was really looking forward to playing it on my phone too. however, i was too hyped it seems Sad

after i start the game, everything works perfectly and is looking beautiful. all seems right, i click new game, the robot spaceship falls down.

i tap a few times on my body, it rolls to my head. extend my head, take the doll and THEN- the end. the inventory and everything else seems just a FEW FEW FEW pixels cut off and i can't tap on it. just like 5-10 pixels or so. is this a problem with my phone?

if so, is that a problem to move the menu to the left a little bit? or make it extendable? scrollable screen? or is it just a bug?

please, how could i play machinarium on my phone?
http://www.htc.com/www/smartphones/htc-one-v/#overview
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 02:36:17 am by randomstuff » Logged
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, 11:00:51 am »

Quote from: randomstuff

...is this a problem with my phone?

Sorry, but yes the problem is your phone.  The HTC One V has a resolution of 800x480-pixels and the Android version of the game requires a screen resolution of 1024x768 or larger.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 10:18:17 pm by Alex » Logged
randomstuff
little robot

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 12:01:14 pm »

aww, but it misses so little- the game itself works perfectly and smoothly

would it be possible to implement simple screen scrolling for us, people with smaller displays? i always told my girlfriend that size matters. i mean, come on, even any free game on the android store supports this for smaller displays ...

it's such a shame to write off a fully functional game just because of 200 pixels, which could be easily solved by a screen scrolling
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: