Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:56:25 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How well does Machinarium sell?  (Read 13608 times)
tblrsa
noble citizen robot

« on: October 18, 2009, 05:37:50 pm »

Hey Guys!

Not expecting any exact Numbers, but i hope you sell the game quite well so far. You really deserve it.
Genjin
citizen robot

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 09:58:42 pm »

By the way, I am a great fan of this Listings http://www.gameproducer.net/category/sales-statistics/

No, that's not an advertisement, I got nothing to do with that site. But I check that link from time to time as I am very curious about sale figures and what conclusions other developers draw. The usual listings seem not to be the class of Machinarium but it would be cool if you Guys publicize your results there too after a while.

And if anyone knows similiar listings like the one I mentioned, please inform me as I always enjoy reading about how other developers than me do Smiley
jmac
citizen robot

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 10:15:29 pm »

Well, judging by the server issues on the release day, it might sell better than they expected Wink.
james
citizen robot

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2009, 02:02:07 am »

either that or it was pirated really well. Dyson has that problem, no one bought it except for about 100 people but yet about 1000 people on the forums.
tblrsa
noble citizen robot

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2009, 09:48:44 am »

I dont think you can directly compare it to Dyson, which i didnt know myself until you mentioned it. Amanita Design on the other hand is decently known by its Samorost Games, so Machinarium probably already got a push by that.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 09:51:52 am by tblrsa » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: