Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:12:57 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about Collector's Edition  (Read 7273 times)
stove
little robot

« on: January 29, 2013, 10:23:39 am »

Hi, I bought the Collector's Edition (English) from a UK seller on Ebay. It was new and sealed, but only came with the walkthrough booklet and soundtrack CD. There was no Poster or anything else.

Does anyone know where to get the Collector's Edition that comes with everything advertised? Thanks.
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 08:29:47 pm »

Quote from: stove

I bought the Collector's Edition (English) from a UK seller on Ebay. It was new and sealed, but only came with the walkthrough booklet and soundtrack CD. There was no Poster or anything else.

If the only thing you're missing is the poster and the discs actually work then you should consider yourself lucky!  There were problems with the Lace Mambe "Collector's Edition" right out of the starting gate (see this thread).

Coincident to your query, this was just posted today on the Amanita Design Facebook page regarding Lace Mamba:

"I've just read this sad articla about UK publisher Lace Mamba and must say that we have the exact same experience. Lace Mamba released boxed version of Machinarium and since then they don't pay and communicate. And not only with us but probably with every game developer who signed the deal with them (Daedalic, Colibri Games, CBE and others). Please don't buy anything from this company!"
link: http://indiestatik.com/2013/01/25/never-paid-us-a-single-cent-lace-mamba-global-breach-publishing-deal-with-cbe-software/

As for your poster, stove, I wouldn't be surprised if Amanita Design eventually added such an item to their store.  Be patient.  (the ultimate answer to all our desires, eh? ;~)

stove
little robot

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 10:01:58 pm »

Thanks for the quick reply. I haven't tried it on my PC yet. I just wanted a physical copy after I beat it on PS3. But I did want to play it on my computer even after that. That's a shame about Lace Mamba. Hope that gets sorted out! Amanita deserves to be compensated. Machinarium's a wonderful game!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: