Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:44:44 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FLAC Soundtrack w/ Botanicula Download?  (Read 14325 times)
theshape31
little robot

« on: March 04, 2013, 11:33:36 pm »

Hi,

I am planning on purchasing Botanicula in the form of a download, but I'm disappointed that there is only an MP3 version of the soundtrack included.  Considering that you sell both the MP3 and FLAC versions at the exact same price, can I substitute FLAC for MP3?  The quality of the sound means a lot to me.  And it would be unfortunate to have to additionally purchase the soundtrack separately, even though it comes free with the purchase of the game.

I very much appreciate your assistance in this matter, thank you.   Smiley
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 12:14:10 am »

Quote from: theshape31
...can I substitute FLAC for MP3?  The quality of the sound means a lot to me.

The only person(s) that can answer your question are the Amanita Design support staff.  Go to "About" and submit your request into the left-hand field.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 12:19:34 am by Alex » Logged
theshape31
little robot

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 12:33:38 am »

The only person(s) that can answer your question are the Amanita Design support staff.  Go to "About" and submit your request into the left-hand field.

Cheers!   Wink
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 11:09:33 pm »

Saw someone looking at the topic today and thought I'd post an update to say that the soundtrack currently comes with both FLAC and mp3 versions when purchased from Amanita Design's Store, Steam, and GOG.

Edit #1: I'm not 100% sure that FLAC files come with the purchase of the soundtrack from the Humble Store (though it's highly likely), but purchasing the game there will get you a Steam key, and the soundtrack on Steam has both FLAC and mp3 versions.

Edit #2: I just asked Lukas at Amanita Design, and he says the Humble Store has the FLAC files in addition to mp3s.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 11:43:45 pm by Lamkin » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: