Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:49:48 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stuck in Elevator [lamp bug?]  (Read 21578 times)
FreekVideo
little robot

« on: June 20, 2013, 10:13:14 pm »

Dear all,

I have a small problem. I got in the elevator and found the lightbulb in the vacuumrobot. But I put the lightbulb in the wrong hole so its impossible to make the pentagram figure to get to the second floor. I cannot find a way to get the lightbulb out again or a way to 'reset' the puzzle. Does anyone please know a solution?

Thanks and best,

Freek
The Netherlands.
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 11:03:27 pm »

You 'reset' by pressing the button in the middle of the light puzzle.  :~)

Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 12:16:09 am »

Also...

But I put the lightbulb in the wrong hole so its impossible to make the pentagram figure to get to the second floor. I cannot find a way to get the lightbulb out again...

Even though there were two spots open, there's only one spot that you could have put the bulb.
FreekVideo
little robot

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 08:26:03 am »

True, but this doesn't give you the lightbulb back. Its simply put's out all the lightbulbs.
Also...
Even though there were two spots open, there's only one spot that you could have put the bulb.
This is simply not true, as I mentioned in my question is the lightbulb in the 'wrong' or 'other' hole.

Is this a real bug or does anybody know the solution?
Best,
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 09:37:27 am »

True, but this doesn't give you the lightbulb back. Its simply put's out all the lightbulbs.

Right.  And Lamkin has already told you that there is only ONE slot the bulb you got from the vacuumrobot can go.  So what does that suggest to you?   (Answer: you need to find another bulb to complete the pentagram)

Play on!

Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2013, 02:31:45 pm »

You 'reset' by pressing the button in the middle of the light puzzle.  :~)

Right.  And Lamkin has already told you that there is only ONE slot the bulb you got from the vacuumrobot can go.  So what does that suggest to you?   (Answer: you need to find another bulb to complete the pentagram)
Well, for the pentagram, you don't need that last bulb. Perhaps you're thinking about that bottom floor, Alex?   (yup, you're right. i was jumping ahead there. A~)

Also...
This is simply not true, as I mentioned in my question is the lightbulb in the 'wrong' or 'other' hole.

Is this a real bug or does anybody know the solution?
Okay, I may be wrong. :)
If you're saying that you hadn't placed the bulb here...

but you'd placed it in the other open spot, then yes, that's a bug. (I'm only able to place the bulb in that spot that I circled; clicking on the other spot won't do anything.)

But if you're saying that that circled spot in the screenshot is where you have placed the bulb, then it is possible to make the pentagram:

« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 06:02:51 am by Lamkin » Logged
Flobster
little robot

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2013, 09:53:11 am »

Can I ask how we even knew to make a pentagram? None of the chalked signs are pentagrams, are they?
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2013, 02:30:45 pm »

You most likely noticed the numbers to the left of the chalked designs. Well, those numbers, of course, correspond to the different floors the elevator can move to. The top floor is labeled 'II', and while you can see that number on the wall, you can't see the chalked design next to it because that huge leaf is blocking it. Sure would be nice if you could move that leaf out of the way, wouldn't it? :) :p

tl;dr Move a leaf, solve a puzzle.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: