Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:05:57 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bomb defuse on IPAD3  (Read 12556 times)
CindyDK
little robot

« on: July 14, 2013, 07:48:56 pm »

I'm reading the walk threw from here so graciously provided Grin I'm at the point of defusing the bomb....or not defusing in my case Shocked I don't know the "action" to pick up the fuses & how to pick the specific fuses in order after I get them? Hope that makes sense cause I already blew up once Tongue & it's a ticking time bomb as I just keep pushing each fuse constantly, eventually I get a few not knowing what action it was that they came out?? Huh I'm probably missing something, I hope, like I did on the platform (didn't pull the cord  Tongue THANK YOU LAMKIN!!)
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 09:59:29 pm »

First, touch and drag each fuse towards your inventory to get them out. (You won't have to drag a fuse all the way to the inventory...just a little until it shows up.) Drag all five of them to your inventory...and drag them as fast as you can as that'll give you more time.

Then start with the wire underneath the number 1 on the top and follow that wire to where it ends on the bottom; that spot will be where you'll place the A fuse. Touch and drag just the A fuse to that spot.
Then go to the wire underneath the number 2 and follow that one the same way...the spot where the wire ends up will be where you'll place the B fuse. Touch and drag the B fuse to that spot.
3 corresponds to fuse C, and so on...

Hope that helps.

CindyDK
little robot

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 09:32:43 pm »

IT WORKED! I'm so glad I didn't get BLOWN to pieces again! Tongue
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 10:47:44 pm »

Glad that it worked. Smiley
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 11:46:24 pm »

Quote from: Lamkin
Drag all five of them to your inventory...and drag them as fast as you can as that'll give you more time.

@Lamkin, you've done it again, sir!
I didn't know that pulling ALL the fuses would buy me the time needed to trace the wires correctly. 

So as not to lose my mind when playing through this puzzle I've resorted to taking a screenshot of the fuse box image, studying it off-game, then returning to finish defusing the bomb based on my notes.  (i also never approach the "5 in a row" puzzle without the Lamkin's Gambit explanation nearby)   Wink

Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2013, 01:38:37 am »

@Lamkin, you've done it again, sir!
I didn't know that pulling ALL the fuses would buy me the time needed to trace the wires correctly.

Yeah, I've just always done that (on the desktop as well as the iPad)...made it easier, I thought. :)

So as not to lose my mind when playing through this puzzle I've resorted to taking a screenshot of the fuse box image, studying it off-game, then returning to finish defusing the bomb based on my notes.  (i also never approach the "5 in a row" puzzle without the Lamkin's Gambit explanation nearby)   ;)

They sure don't give you a lot of time to solve that puzzle (and I agree that you can only replay it so much before you lose your patience), so that's not a bad idea to take a screenshot. :)
And it is kind of amazing (lucky) that I was able to find that Gomoku pattern. =p
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: