Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:21:54 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stuck in "Waiting..." state  (Read 6190 times)
teriyakidonut
little rusty robot

« on: September 24, 2013, 02:56:16 am »

I recently upgraded my iPad 2 to iOS 7.  I was affected by the orientation/cropped screen bug but was able to upgrade to the latest version which fixed it.  However, at some point the app on the home page for the game got stuck in "Waiting" mode.  I have tried killing the task as well as rebooting the iPad but to no avail.  I would consider uninstalling and reinstalling but do not know how to keep my current savegame.  The only workaround is to go into the App Store and access the game via the OPEN link.  However this does not work when offline. 

Please advise.  Thanks!
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 07:57:22 pm »

I found a couple of suggestions here to try to get the app to update:
http://www.product-reviews.net/2013/09/23/ios-7-apps-waiting-creates-update-confusion/
You also might want to try (from Settings) signing out and then back in to iTunes. But if nothing works...
I would consider uninstalling and reinstalling but do not know how to keep my current savegame....Please advise.

I honestly have no idea how you'd be able to transfer your save, sorry. My advice would be to uninstall and reinstall the app and then start the game over from the beginning.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 10:48:49 pm by Lamkin » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: