Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:49:29 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ranking  (Read 9848 times)
SleepyUser
black cap brotherhood member

« on: December 03, 2013, 09:45:40 pm »

Hi everyone. Smiley

I really want to know how to achieve some ranks(or all)
I saw one member that was:
Black cap brotherhood member.
How do you do that?Do you have to post or something else?
Please reply because I REALLY want to know. Huh
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 10:56:39 pm »

It goes by number of posts. But, IMHO, one *huge* downside to this is that occasionally people will join the forums and post for the sole reason of obtaining a different title, basically, which just spams the boards. The other thing, JoXXz, is that it's just a title and doesn't mean anything, really. Hell, Alex doesn't even have a title.
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 04:12:46 pm »

Quote from: Lamkin
It goes by number of posts. ...it's just a title and doesn't mean anything, really. Hell, Alex doesn't even have a title.

Exactly right.  All the titles ~ such as "rusty robot", "space invader" etc. ~ are left over from when this place was the "Machinarium Forum".  Since it's now the "Amanita Design Forum" it might be more appropriate for us to change the titles to mushroom species namesGrin

SleepyUser

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 07:05:07 pm »

Ok thank you!
It's just some members had a different color of the stars.I just though you have to do more.But you are right it's just titles.And I hope,Lamkin,that you aren't angry at me anymore because of my spamming.Now Im posting only usefull stuff. Smiley
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 12:35:57 am »

Well, I was never angry, really. :D
Only admins and moderators have those different colored stars....everyone else has those flippin' awesome gold ones.
And JoXXz, I was going to mention this before, but only about a dozen members out of several thousand have your 'noble citizen robot' title, so maybe that might make you feel a bit better. :)
SleepyUser

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2013, 10:03:57 pm »

Awesome idea Alex!But I must admit that I prefer the titles that are used now.Maybe if amanita would split them somehow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: