Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:41:39 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: won't load  (Read 19210 times)
daisycup
little robot

« on: March 01, 2014, 06:12:07 pm »

I just bought the game I have a Samsung illusion when I try to play it won't load it starts up and gets to the screen that says tap to play when I tap I crashes what to do to fix this or get a refund
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 08:29:40 pm »

Due to glitches that sometimes get introduced when a person downloads Amanita Design games to their handheld devices via WiFi the first and foremost advice we give here on this forum is to delete then re-download the game.

If that doesn't solve your problem and your game continues to give you problems you'll have to contact GooglePlay if you want to get a refund.  (we don't handle the commerce end of Amanita Design's games here)

Let us know how you eventually resolve your problem.  Good luck!

daisycup
little robot

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 07:08:25 pm »

I did not use WI fi to download I used my regular data connection.  How should I proceed.thanks
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 07:34:11 pm »

I'm guessing that by "regular data connection" you mean a direct connection to your Samsung Illusion via a physical cable of some sort.

And you would think that such a connection would pretty much guarantee that Machinarium was downloaded without any glitches...  but to be absolutely certain give my suggestion of deleting your current install and re-downloading from GooglePlay a try to see if that solves your problem.

daisycup
little robot

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2014, 01:07:43 pm »

i have done what you said 2 times remove it then download it again and it still does the same thing any more ideas
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2014, 06:08:31 am »

I'm sorry that the delete/re-download suggestion I gave you did not work.  As I already told you, that's generally what we tell all hand-held users to try when they can't load the game and ~ as it happens ~ it's also the same advice Verizon gives to their wireless customers   Wink

Sadly none of the moderators here are Android experts (including me) so unless someone else reading this thread decides to chime in with a better suggestion that's pretty much it.  You'll have to either try my final suggestion below or contact GooglePlay and ask for a refund.

Good luck and please let us know how you eventually resolve your problem.
atb A~)

below

The last input I can think to give you is to suggest that if you happen to be running other applications at the same time that you're trying to play Machinarium it is possible that those other apps are using too much memory to allow the game to load.  Again, not being in the least bit familiar with Androids (except for paranoids like Marvin) that's everything I've got.  Try closing any other running apps when you want to play Machinarium and that might do the trick.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 06:14:03 am by Alex » Logged
SleepyUser
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2014, 08:53:26 am »

Well, it seems like the game won't work at all on your phone.(maybe it will, after an update where this glitch would be fixed.)

And also, it is possible that your phone cannot handle the game.(I've never heard of or seen Samsung illusion so I don't know if it's weak or a strong high-end phone..)

So the only thing to do, for now, is to contact google play and ask for a refund.

And I'm not sure if buying a new different phone would solve this, since machinarium is known to have bugs and glitches on alot of different types of phones.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: