Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:46:36 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mistakes made. Leave me stuck with no way out  (Read 13883 times)
Mama930
little robot

« on: April 11, 2014, 07:32:54 pm »

Hi,
I just found this board.
I have started Machinarium twice. Both times I have made a mistake and I have not been able to get past the mistake. The first time it was in the canal outside of the prison.....I ran the oil thing into a wall and could not retrieve it. The second time is in the boiler room. Not sure what happened but I fell off platform before wires could be switched. Now there is a spark in the wires and the robot is not able to fix it. Plus, the carrier is not picking up anything any more, so I cannot get back up on the platform.
What should I do when I experience this? I hate the thought of having to begin all over again!
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 07:37:04 pm »

Please visit the "Machinarium Walkthroughs" topic where you will find clues as to what you should do.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 06:55:45 pm by Alex » Logged
Mama930
little robot

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 11:31:38 pm »

I have been using the walkthrough, but it does not address how to get back from a mistake.  For example, in the boiler room I was able to get to the platform where I could switch the wires, but fell off before I could complete it. So I have tried to get back up there but I can't, the game will not allow it. I've tried to proceed with the sparking wires on the ground level, but I cannot fix them.
So I'm stuck
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2014, 01:35:09 am »

Quote from: Mama930
...I have tried to get back up there but I can't, the game will not allow it. I've tried to proceed with the sparking wires on the ground level, but I cannot fix them.  So I'm stuck

Personally I've never reached a point in the game where I became "stuck" and could not re-do a necessary puzzle correctly.  Have you actually TRIED to repeat the steps you took to reach the platform the first time?  (AFAIK there is no reason the rotating clamp won't take you back up there)

Also, have a look at the "Is this a bug HuhHuh [crossed wires in The Furnace Room]" topic and that may help you sort yourself out.

By the way, you still haven't told us what version of the game you are playing.  (iPAD, Android, Windows Phone, etc.)

« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 07:00:18 pm by Alex » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: