Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:44:45 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Botanicula has been released for the iPAD!  (Read 22071 times)
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« on: May 01, 2014, 05:49:57 am »

<
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 07:23:17 pm by Alex » Logged
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 06:39:31 am »

Bought it and played up to the potato pigs part so far. It plays really well on the iPad. :)

Edit: Finished the game. Only slight issue I had was when playing the volleyball game...specifically, it was a bit difficult to maneuver my little guy around, and it was also difficult to make him jump up (he tended to keep jumping nonstop). (Don't think I'm spoiling anything by mentioning the volleyball game.)
Other than that, the game played very well. :)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 08:31:27 pm by Lamkin » Logged
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 07:40:08 am »

Botanicula for iPad has been updated to v1.0.3.  (source)

Here's the list of changes:

• fixed a bug in part 8, the party didn't get the magic stone after feeding all blue crystals, halting progress.
  • fixed a bug in part 9, closing the app on the crossing scene made mr. lantern unable to progress further.
  • fixed the bug where 100pts achievement could not be obtained.
  • fixes and minor updates in about section.

And...
if you obtain any gamecenter achievement while offline, you are now able to re-obtain it later by clicking on the card icon.

edit:  Current version is 1.0.5
+64bit support
+added App Video Preview on App Store

« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 07:29:31 pm by Alex » Logged
Daniesza
little robot

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 09:44:15 pm »

Speaking of glitches, is his one?

I am having issues in the  5 orbs .. I  am stuck in the "tick" room with the durn pods. So I looked up how to get into the orb pod while the tick is distracted with Mrs. Mushroom, but all the replies here  (and walkthroughs) state to" click" on the pod with the orb using my mouse. iPad has no mouse... is that the reason I can not get into the pod with the orb??
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2017, 07:09:57 pm »

Nah, tapping your finger would substitute for clicking the mouse. :) But I see that another user mentioned a similar issue they were having with the game in that location on their iPad, so my guess is it's some kind of glitch, and my advice would be to uninstall and then reinstall the game...though I realize you'd have to replay through almost all of the game to get back to where you were. :/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: