Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:44:10 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: After the bird breaks the wire and the electricity puzzle, how do i get the cat?  (Read 16313 times)
The_Sparticus
little rusty robot

« on: October 20, 2009, 04:55:06 am »

Greetings fellow gamers!

i recently discovered this game, played the demo, and bought the full version immediately after.  good decision!
this forum has helped me with alot of stuff already.  but i'm at the point where i cant pass b/c i dont know how to shock/obtain the cat to bring back the the robot street band below the level.

does anyone know how to get that cat shocked, and what i need to do to bring it to the band?Huh

thanks for all the help everyone! Cool
ivi
captain robot

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 05:09:15 am »

Tie the end of the broken wire to the bridge railings (if you have already solved the puzzle - move a piece to turn the electricity off, just don't forget to move it back afterwards). Now climb the ladder and pull out the plug of the robot-electrician's drill thing. He'll shake you off, and as soon as he does this, grab and pull the red wire. Now robot-electrician will move to the right to put the wires back in order. After he's finished moving, climb the ladder one more time and grab the cat by its tail. After the cat gets trapped on the bridge railings while trying to escape, turn off the electricity again and pick up the poor little thing Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 05:27:31 am by ivi » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: