Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:13:00 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't progress in kitchen area, possible glitch? [SOLVED]  (Read 10723 times)
master565
little robot

« on: January 02, 2015, 02:13:23 am »

I'm in the area where you find another robot trapped in a kitchen, and you have to cook the corn, thaw the pipes, ect. After thawing the pipes, i know you're supposed to connect them to the oil on the left side of the screen, but when I try to use the item on the oil, nothing happens. The item lights up like something should happen, but the robot in the kitchen just shakes its head and doesn't do anything. Am i doing something wrong, or is there a glitch preventing me from progressing?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 03:53:17 am by Alex » Logged
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 06:50:18 am »

Keep trying.  Depending on the android device you're playing on each one has a different pixel sensitivity.  The female robot shakes her head until you wave the cooked pipes over JUST the right spot to get her to attach the pipe to the oil spout.

master565
little robot

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2015, 07:37:34 am »

I'm on a galaxy note 3, and I've been trying for a while now. The problem is that whenever I get close to what I'm pretty sure the right spot is, the pipes snap to a certain spot which doesn't work. I've tried doing it on both touch and cursor mode, and both of them just snap the pipes to the wrong location, making it impossible to win.
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2015, 03:49:38 pm »

When you say "snap the pipes to the wrong location", where exactly do you mean?
If it's to the bottom of the tube over the sink, that's precisely where you want to connect the pipe.

master565
little robot

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2015, 04:45:48 am »

This is where its snapping

Whether it's right or wrong, nothing happens when I tap.
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2015, 06:28:21 am »

If the girlfriend robot is shaking her head, the only thing I can come up with is that perhaps you've (somehow) already put oil in the tank outside. Have you tried starting the motor using the pull cord?
master565
little robot

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2015, 12:24:47 am »

You're right! Apparently I must have somehow tapped it at some point and missed the animation? Anyways, It worked an I guess this thread can be marked solved. Thanks everyone for the help
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: