Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:32:01 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't order via PayPal  (Read 11549 times)
PayPalUser
little robot

« on: October 21, 2009, 02:17:12 pm »

I just tried to buy Machinarium from this site https://sites.fastspring.com/amanitadesign/instant/machinarium via PayPal. The game costs EUR 12,98 and I have EUR 13,03 on my PayPal account but I still get a message that I don't have enough money and therefore can't buy it. Is the price of EUR 12,98 correct.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 02:18:59 pm by PayPalUser » Logged
popsUlfr
Global Moderator
black cap brotherhood boss

Houndeye

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 02:38:21 pm »

PayPal charges additional fees dependant on the region. I ordered from France and actually had to pay around 13.6 EUR, so in short there's the possibility it's still not enough.
Fien
noble citizen robot

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 06:04:05 pm »

To the best of my knowledge, sending money via PayPal is always free. The receiving party should pay any charges.

The difference might be the VAT? I know I had to pay VAT (I'm in the Netherlands), which is not included in the price.
PayPalUser
little robot

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2009, 01:47:03 am »

I upgraded my PayPal account to EUR 14 and it still isn't enough. Can someone tell me the exact price for this game?

Amanita Design, you seriously need to fix you shop to display the real price. I really want to buy your game but I don't want to spend the next months transfering one cent to my PalPal account, waiting three business days for the transaction to complete, see that it still isn't enough, transfer one more cent, wait three more business days,....

There are still a few people without credit cards  Cry
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2009, 03:21:13 am »

I upgraded my PayPal account to EUR 14 and it still isn't enough. Can someone tell me the exact price for this game?
There are still a few people without credit cards   Cry

Please don't think I'm being dismissive with the suggestion I'm about to make, but it's just that yours is, frankly, a "special circumstance" in this age of credit cards and electronic cash.

Have you tried writing to FastSpring?  Here's the (only) contact email I was able to find: (info@fastspring.com)  Give it a shot; explain your circumstance and ask for the full amount necessary to purchase Machinarium from your geographic location via PayPal.  And then, of course, transfer that sum into your account to cover the full "VAT" and "what-not" fees you keep running into.

Good luck, I hope you get through to them!

zigzak
little rusty robot

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2009, 10:49:15 am »

I got the same problem with paypal... I have 69 PLN on my account and the game costs 53 PLN... and I still can't  buy It !!! Sad How much do I have to pay ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: