Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 08:14:11 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Robot freezes in boiler room [SOLVED]  (Read 7794 times)
Museolog
little robot

« on: January 02, 2016, 12:20:20 am »

After a number of attempts to get off the grabber into the pipe, the robot freezes and will not shrink back or move to the hopper to be grabbed. Have restarted the game and it was OK for a couple of tries them froze again. Is it supposed to do this?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 08:53:42 pm by Alex » Logged
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 04:43:19 am »

Hmm...can you take a screenshot of where you're stuck and post it? (Please use Imgur or some other file sharing site, though, as there is limited room for attachments on the forum.)

Edit: Thought about this and I think I know where you might be stuck. The problem probably is that you're not shrinking the robot correctly—the robot will only stretch or shrink if you tap his head, keep holding your finger down, and then swipe. As for lack of movement, perhaps you're tapping too close to where he is standing; try tapping a bit further away...even tapping on the spot where you want him to move to (which is probably the cart, so tap there). Also, remember that you'll have to shrink the robot to normal size *before* you try to move over to the cart.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 05:39:09 am by Lamkin » Logged
Museolog
little robot

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 05:23:33 pm »

Hi Lamkin, I can't  do a screen shot - new to iPad but I restartd the game and finally found the right spot for getting into the pipe. I wonder if the 'freeze' was because of getting burned too many times? Anyway, now solved. Thanks for your advice.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: