Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:09:57 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Easter Eggs and Ending Questions  (Read 15055 times)
baronjutter
little robot

« on: March 26, 2016, 08:39:17 am »

So I beat the game, it's wonderful.  Didn't appreciate the flower puzzle, but all others were intuitive and fun to figure out rather than frustrating.

After I beat the game is there much to do?  I went to an asteroid and it had one of the monster heads crashed on it and was full of little happy ghosts.  I took the black orb thing out of the robot and gave it to the chubby dude who wants to protect it and he seems quite happy.  Pet my dog, had a nice dream.

In the dream I saw the robot from Machinarium.  Did I miss an appearance in the game?  When I look out the window I see what looks like a huge cherry or fruit, and a strange monster face that looks related to an upcoming game.  I also see what looks like a little space boat or space yacht I've never been able to find in space.

Is there much else left to do?
Bedivere
noble citizen robot

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2016, 02:24:59 pm »

You can also see Planets from the previous game if you use the telescope. The space boat that you mentioned is from Samorost 2. The strange monster is Chuchel. He is the protagonist of next Amanita Design game --> http://chuchel.net/. There was an article in Czech that says that it will be about Chuchel as he tries to get the Cherry but has to fight for it against Kekel.
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2016, 03:08:20 pm »

Yeah, I was surprised to see Josef from Machinarium in the dream. I don't think he was in the game. Maybe one day we'll see that big robot make an appearance in Machinarium 2.
baronjutter
little robot

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2016, 12:08:24 am »

It feels like Samarost and Machinarium exist in the same "universe".  Would love to see some little cross-overs.
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2016, 01:37:36 am »

It feels like Samarost and Machinarium exist in the same "universe".  Would love to see some little cross-overs.

I'd say they definitely exist in the same universe as there was a little crossover in Machinarium—a robot from Samorost 2 was in one level of Machinarium. Click on him and there was a little animated bubble that showed how he got there. :)

But yes, hopefully we'll see more.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 06:43:26 pm by Lamkin » Logged
Jamerz
little robot

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2016, 11:57:15 am »

Wonderful game, love how the end is not the end. Have spent a few more hours collecting the achievements. Just one more to find, so the game is not over yet:)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: