Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:43:26 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Puzzle Prime - puzzle website  (Read 9558 times)
puzzleprime
little robot

« on: August 13, 2016, 11:44:49 pm »

Hello everybody,
Recently I started working on a puzzle website - www.puzzleprime.com. There I collect only the best puzzles I know or find online, including brain teasers, logic/point'n'click games, optical illusions, etc. I hope you take a look at it and like it.
Also, since I am a big fan of the Amanita Design games, wanted to ask what is the easiest way to get in touch with the developers and ask them for permission to add Machinarium Demo and Samorost to my website?
Best, Artur
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 02:22:54 am »

Hi Artur,
That's a great website you've made.  Thanks for sharing it here on the forum.

If you want to contact Amanita Design to ask permission to add any of their games to your site just use the form that's at the bottom of the "About" page, here.  Don't be discouraged if you don't hear back right away (I think they all might be on a well deserved Summer vacation since the crush to release and then tweak Samorost 3)   

Keep up the good work and please post updates as you continue to nurture PuzzlePrime.com!
~Alex

puzzleprime
little robot

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2016, 09:58:28 am »

Thank you Alex! I think I emailed them using the form few months ago, but didn't get a response and thought it may no be active any longer. I guess I will have to wait more and see if get a reply.
Best, Artur
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2016, 10:35:16 am »

Quote from: Artur
I think I emailed them using the form few months ago, but didn't get a response...

Well, in that case, I think you should go ahead and add the Machinairum and Samorost 2 DEMOs as you had intended to do.

If it pisses off Amanita Design I'm sure we'll hear about it here.   Wink

~A
puzzleprime
little robot

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2016, 11:58:12 am »

Sounds good:) If for some reason they are unhappy with that, just let me know and I will take them down.
The games will be uploaded here - http://www.puzzleprime.com/pointnclick-video-games/
Best, Artur
puzzleprime
little robot

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2016, 02:21:26 pm »

Thanks David:)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: