Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:17:46 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3440x1440  (Read 10802 times)
vfizzotti
little robot

« on: January 03, 2017, 03:37:57 pm »

Hi
i bought the game on steam and i play on an ultrawide monitor at 3440x1440.
Unfortunately right from the start, i'm not able to see what happen in the game, because it happen at the bottom of the screen,hidden outside the play area. If i play in windowed mode everything goes back to normal, but the windows is very small.
Is there a way to force the game to start in 2560x1440? i don't mind play with black border, at least it would be fullscreen.
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 10:26:15 pm »

Quote from: vfizzotti
Hi
i bought the game on steam and i play on an ultrawide monitor at 3440x1440.
Unfortunately right from the start, i'm not able to see what happen in the game, because it happen at the bottom of the screen,hidden outside the play area. If i play in windowed mode everything goes back to normal, but the windows is very small.
Is there a way to force the game to start in 2560x1440? i don't mind play with black border, at least it would be fullscreen.

Hi vfizzotti, I don't know what brand of monitor you're using (you never said) but can't you set the display to 2560x1440 manually via some control panel ON the monitor itself?

If not then I, for one, cannot help you.  You will have to contact Amanita Design support, here.  (be sure to give them more information than you gave us)

SleepyUser
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 10:38:16 pm »

at least it would be fullscreen.
Since you're saying this
http://www.computerhope.com/tips/tip201.htm
If it doesn't work, or it isn't what you meant, I'm sure there are ways to manualy
manipulate the game's resolution, google that up.

You might also try what Alex said, or
https://www.monitortests.com/forum/Thread-Custom-Resolution-Utility-CRU
This thingy here seems to be able to modify the resolution, but I'm not
sure if it works for the screen in general or for games you apply it on,
if not try looking for software similiar to that one.
vfizzotti
little robot

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2017, 08:57:46 am »

Thanks for the answers.
I can change manually the resolution of my monitor (Asus ROG PG348Q), but every time i change it, everything on my desktop move, and im lazy and i dont want every time to order my icons again Wink
Like Sleepyuser said, i was searching for a way to manually manipulate the game's resolution. I tried using the custom commands on the steam launch options, but for this game they are not working, it overrides them.
Thanks anyway and sorry for my bad english
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2017, 06:55:44 pm »

Your English is MUCHO better than my Italian!   Cheesy
Augurandovi un sano e prospero anno nuovo. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: