Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:51:16 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with game screen  (Read 14189 times)
iwillforgetthis
little robot

« on: October 24, 2009, 06:01:09 pm »

I cannot get the game screen to appear properly.  With hardware acceleration enabled in flash, the game screen appears centered in my monitor, but the mouse icon does not align with anything.  Where I place my mouse is very far away from where the game seems to think my mouse is. If I place my mouse at the bottom right of the game window, the game thinks it is just about centered.

If I disable hardware acceleration in flash, I get the top left of the game screen appearing at the bottom right of my monitor.  I can see just enough of the screen to make out the words Play and Resume.

In neither of these scenarios can I access the bottom menu.  Both of these scenarios happen regardless of the resolution I set my computer to.  I've tried many, including 1280 x 800.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled flash (latest version). 

Some background info.  I'm running Machinarium on a monitor with 1920 x 1080 resolution on Windows 7.

Thanks in advance.

Oldes
citizen robot

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 10:12:18 pm »

What is Windows 7?.... No, seriously.. at this moment we have no computer with W7, but we will try to get some... problem is, that it looks like a bug in the Flash Player itself which I'm not sure we will be able to fix ourself. There is some in-build zooming functionality of the system, isn't there? That may be source the problem. But hard to tell at this moment.

Maybe I could write some simple test files to find out, what is a problem... the demo is working fine for you?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 10:51:53 pm by Oldes » Logged
iwillforgetthis
little robot

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 12:02:01 am »

The demo worked great. 
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2009, 03:58:45 am »

What is Windows 7?.... No, seriously.. at this moment we have no computer with W7, but we will try to get some...

Windows 7: Finally, Microsoft releases a successor worthy of Windows XP

Oldes
citizen robot

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2009, 09:12:43 pm »

Some background info.  I'm running Machinarium on a monitor with 1920 x 1080 resolution on Windows 7.

What exact system do you have? Because friend of mine tested it on Windows 7 RC 32bit version and it's seems to be working fine.
popsUlfr
Global Moderator
black cap brotherhood boss

Houndeye

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2009, 09:25:19 pm »

It also works fine on Windows 7 RC 64bit. Though I can't test in his resolution.
Ian
citizen robot

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2009, 11:57:41 pm »

Well I can't speak for win7 as I have Vista home Premium x64 but I played the game at 1920 x 1200 on 26 inch lcd with no problems

Spread the Word NOT the Game
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: