Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:10:13 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Licence for Mac OS X and PC and the diffenrence between the languages?  (Read 9922 times)
pauLee
little robot

« on: October 27, 2009, 04:54:43 pm »

If I buy the game, does my licence work for PC and Mac OS X? I ask because we have both platforms.

And ...

What
popsUlfr
Global Moderator
black cap brotherhood boss

Houndeye

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 05:13:55 pm »

What

What?

If you buy directly through their site you will get download links to the Windows, MAC and Linux version. There's no licence nonsense.
You pay. You get the links. You download anywhere, anytime. You install anywhere, anytime and you play.
It's that easy. Smiley
Closetoyou
little rusty robot

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2010, 05:46:08 pm »

hello
THis is Toni,  and i bought this game in a gameshop,  on the disk i only find the exe file and some mp3 files.
but my platform is a Mac Intosh computer, the guy from the store told me that i have too download an extra file wich makes my cd compateble with my mac
can someone tell me how i do this??   tnx

toni
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2010, 06:27:17 pm »

My guess is that you purchased the Lace Mamba UK version. And no, there is no extra file that can be downloaded. Unfortunately, there was a problem with Lace Mamba's duplication house, and versions were distributed which did not contain a Mac version. You can read more about this here:
https://forum.amanita-design.net/index.php?topic=806.msg4818#msg4818
(The rest of the thread contains more information.)

If you contact Lace Mamba directly via e-mail and explain the situation, they will (eventually) send you a replacement copy. (Again, details can be found in the aforementioned thread.) Here are some e-mail addresses that you can use:
machinarium@mamba-games.com
jason@mamba-games.com
support@lm-global.net

(If you're unable to get a response, you may want to try using more than one—if not all—of those e-mail addresses.)

« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 08:01:23 pm by Lamkin » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: