Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:26:41 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: possible bug with MAC patch  (Read 10216 times)
ice9
little robot

« on: November 01, 2009, 12:20:36 am »

Good day,

I have what appears to be a bug in the mac version (or at least my mac version).  It is still present after having installed the new patch.

On the third level (the mine car level) there is a bug when I attempt to get the robot to grab onto the overhead bar.  Instead of changing to an UP arrow, the cursor just remains the same.  Because I cannot grab onto the overhead bar, I am unable to complete the level.

I installed the patch and started the game from the beginning, but it was all for naught. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I enjoyed the beginning of the game and would very much like to continue playing.

Thanks very much.
divit
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 02:01:09 pm »

Have you made sure that you're stretched to full length?
ice9
little robot

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2009, 09:02:28 pm »

Yes, I've tried many times, and never has the Up arrow appeared.  This unfortunately means I am unable to continue with the game and this makes me sad.  Any other suggestions?
madeye
captain robot

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 11:45:13 am »

Good day,

I have what appears to be a bug in the mac version (or at least my mac version).  It is still present after having installed the new patch.

On the third level (the mine car level) there is a bug when I attempt to get the robot to grab onto the overhead bar.  Instead of changing to an UP arrow, the cursor just remains the same.  Because I cannot grab onto the overhead bar, I am unable to complete the level.

I installed the patch and started the game from the beginning, but it was all for naught. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I enjoyed the beginning of the game and would very much like to continue playing.

Thanks very much.
Are you sure the pipe is in the right position? Did you use the terminal under water tank?
ice9
little robot

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 12:44:22 pm »

Ah, yes, that was it.  Thanks very much for you help. Feeling a little foolish now, I will continue with the game.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: