Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:43:56 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: .: when the passion become digital art: Machinarium :.  (Read 7196 times)
nion
little robot

« on: November 06, 2009, 08:50:42 am »

Greetings Amanita staff..

I apologize for my english, im Italian so i try to do my best to explain myself.. my feelings about machinarium..

You know, when you are an old gamer like me, who began his gaming experience since a ZX81 spectrum, you may figure out the amount of any kind of games you played.. don't get me wrong.. i know the follows would be my own personal opinion, but the reason why i register myself here is just about machinarium.. to tell my impression about this game.. but game is not the right word to explain what i think would be the best adventure game since lucasart monkey island..

Despite you didn't archieve the 1th position in the past independent game festival.. i really think you deserve the 1th prize..an honored mention and even a good bottle of nice Chianti wine...

Machinarium is not a game.. not a regular one.. is the innovation old gamers like me would see in the gaming scene since ages..
all blend perfectly, digital art, story, great music innovative way to play.. no more language request.. all very intuitive, intriguing.. in a word.. amazing..

I would tell you that this was the best purchase i even made on steam, and i even burn all the marvelous music in a cd to listen the nice music in my stereo car.. yes, i like it..

Im sure that You guyz are on the right track.. keep going following this path.. don't look back at those who don't understand your masterpiece (as independent games festival 2009 does), or criticize it.. once Machinarium 2 will come out, im sure i'll buy it.. and about 5 friends of mine who saw your art..

Take care and live long and prosper.. Amanita..

Best regards and good luck

Nino (aka Nion)
LuckyMachinarium
citizen robot

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 04:44:54 pm »

I couldn't agree more! This was the best game I've played since MYST. Simply amazing.

Greetings Amanita staff..

I apologize for my english, im Italian so i try to do my best to explain myself.. my feelings about machinarium..

You know, when you are an old gamer like me, who began his gaming experience since a ZX81 spectrum, you may figure out the amount of any kind of games you played.. don't get me wrong.. i know the follows would be my own personal opinion, but the reason why i register myself here is just about machinarium.. to tell my impression about this game.. but game is not the right word to explain what i think would be the best adventure game since lucasart monkey island..

Despite you didn't archieve the 1th position in the past independent game festival.. i really think you deserve the 1th prize..an honored mention and even a good bottle of nice Chianti wine...

Machinarium is not a game.. not a regular one.. is the innovation old gamers like me would see in the gaming scene since ages..
all blend perfectly, digital art, story, great music innovative way to play.. no more language request.. all very intuitive, intriguing.. in a word.. amazing..

I would tell you that this was the best purchase i even made on steam, and i even burn all the marvelous music in a cd to listen the nice music in my stereo car.. yes, i like it..

Im sure that You guyz are on the right track.. keep going following this path.. don't look back at those who don't understand your masterpiece (as independent games festival 2009 does), or criticize it.. once Machinarium 2 will come out, im sure i'll buy it.. and about 5 friends of mine who saw your art..

Take care and live long and prosper.. Amanita..

Best regards and good luck

Nino (aka Nion)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: