Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:10:33 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Void  (Read 10239 times)
ABoretz
god of all robots

« on: November 06, 2009, 06:48:16 pm »

Searching for news about Machinarium online yielded this comparison:

"Czech puzzler Machinarium looks to be the PC's solitary darling for October, which is a crime and a sham and a shame and other such nastiness. Let me tell you about The Void, another Eastern European PC game that debuted recently in the UK, a game that's stranger, more interesting and more ambitious."

Oh really?!!  How so?

"you play a mute, incorporeal soul trapped between life and death in a land which looks like a nuclear bomb test site redesigned by a feng shui master, and your only means of interacting with the world is the removal and application of colour from a first person perspective."

That sounds weird.  Tell me more...   Grin

divit
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 08:07:44 pm »

That reminds me of Trauma

"TRAUMA tells a story of a young woman who survives a car accident. Recovering at the hospital, she has dreams that shed light on different aspects of her identity - such as the way she deals with the loss of her parents. TRAUMA lets you experience those dreams in an interactive way, reminiscent of Point-and-Click Adventure Games."

And there's a trailer!
http://www.gamedesignreviews.com/trauma/
LucidShadows
citizen robot

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 08:46:08 am »

Sweeeet, it looks like a dark & evil Myst game! Im going to download this off Steam, thanks for linking it! Cheesy

Machinarium is still a mighty fine game tho, the more organic and original games there are the better!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 08:48:55 am by LucidShadows » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: