Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 05:51:57 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GP2X Wiz  (Read 7465 times)
Jim
little robot

« on: November 09, 2009, 06:18:03 am »

Has anyone got Machinarium running on a Wiz? It is flash so I would believe it is easy to do. I have not had much free time to figure it out for myself, however. This is what I have tried: I made a folder called 'Machinarium' in the 'flash' folder. I then filled it with the 'movie.swf' file and all the number folders. Oh, and this is all on a SD card. It didn't work. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks, all.
nicolas
Global Moderator
space invader

pains-aux-raisins-based life-form.

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 07:07:40 pm »

I've only got a GP2X F-200, so I can't test. But I confirm that playing at Machinarium on this handled console would be great ! Grin
In theory, the game should work. I don't know. Basically, I see two possible issues :
- The Flash Player on the Wiz is probably not the "official" Flash Player, so it doesn't succeed to read all Flash content (especially recent Flash format features).
- The game is made for large resolutions, and the Wiz can't resize the display for its screen.

It can be also a combination of both : the free player on the GP2X isn't able to stretch the game to suit in the console screen. Undecided
Have you been on a Wiz forum ? They may have similar problems with others Flash games and have found a solution. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: