Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:59:04 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Machinarium is the best game I've played since MYST!  (Read 10958 times)
LuckyMachinarium
citizen robot

« on: November 12, 2009, 04:21:08 pm »

I wanted to thank the creators of Machinarium for making the most amazing game I have played in over 10 years! This was an incredible experience, and I loved every second of the game, even those times when I was stuck for a day or two! I am so glad I never got a hint and just kept trying things until I figured it out. What an incredible experience. I am sad its over now! The graphics, the music, the touching storyline, the humor, the incredible animation, the unique puzzles, the challenge level, all of it was so perfect. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

I hope you guys made a lot of money on this game so that you will want to make another one soon! I played Samorost and loved those as well, but Machinarium is a whole level above those in terms of storyline, music, and immersive game play.

Congratulations on an amazing achievement!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 04:31:20 pm by LuckyMachinarium » Logged
LuckyMachinarium
citizen robot

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 04:35:30 pm »

I also wanted to say thank you for making it a game that can be played on the Mac. All of us Mac users are very appreciative to get such an amazing experience!
pxdish
little rusty robot

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 07:22:34 am »

Thanks the Machinarium team create such a great game, I love the music and the game, thanks very much.
LuckyMachinarium
citizen robot

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2009, 04:55:56 pm »

Have they announced anything with regard to a version 2?
divit
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2009, 05:26:28 pm »

The first one's only just out...
LOPAN
little robot

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2009, 09:04:46 pm »

Agreed. The music, sound effects, pallete choice, drawings and animations are moody and well interconnected.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: