Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:28:44 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Soundtrack .zip file is damaged  (Read 9293 times)
phoenixdown
little robot

« on: November 24, 2009, 04:50:39 pm »

First off, awesome game guys!  I love the music too!  However, the soundtrack .zip file that I downloaded from the store is damaged.  I didn't bother to check to make sure all the files worked when I first downloaded them, so now the download links are gone and I'm left without a soundtrack!  Is there any way that I can download it again?  I'd be really bummed if I had to pay for it twice.  I even have the email and everything to prove that I paid for the game + soundtrack.

What can be done?
Thanks!
jd
Administrator
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 05:10:59 pm »

hi I just checked the download and it absolutely fine. please try to download it again and if you'll have still troubles write to our support email.
phoenixdown
little robot

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 05:18:21 pm »

Thanks for the quick reply.  I'm not sure what link you checked but this is the one that was emailed to me when I first purchased the game:

~link removed by mod~

« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 07:49:26 pm by ABoretz » Logged
Rhialto
captain robot

the Marvellous

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 06:12:18 pm »

Geesh I cannot edit post, you should keep that link private, it was sent to you only.  Everyone who ordered received a unique download link.

P.S. jd, still haven't read my PM?   Roll Eyes
phoenixdown
little robot

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2009, 08:18:31 pm »

Well it doesn't matter, the download link is no longer available.  I have no way of getting the soundtrack via that method anymore, unless someone can reactivate it.  jd ~ you mentioned that the download works fine.  Which download are you talking about?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: