Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:53:14 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mail order  (Read 10858 times)
lifestorm2
little robot

« on: November 29, 2009, 02:36:55 am »

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate section, but I have a question on purchasing the game.

About a week or more ago, I sent a money order to the location given by the instructions for purchasing by money order, and I was just wondering how exactly am I supposed to receive the game, since the English version is only available online. I also tried emailing the location (FastSprings Order) about whether they have received a money order, but they haven't responded.

Could anyone please inform me of this process?
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 09:17:37 am »

About a week or more ago, I sent a money order to the location given by the instructions for purchasing by money order, and I was just wondering how exactly am I supposed to receive the game, since the English version is only available online.

That's just about enough time for your order to arrive and be processed.  Once your money order actually goes through "You will get download links for 3 versions of the game (Windows, Mac, 32bit Linux) and the soundtrack (in MP3 format)" at the email address you provided when you placed your order.

Note: I am not an Amanita Design staffer, just a moderator on this forum.  But I do think that I've answered your question correctly.
Be patient and you will get your email containing download links.  Remember to check your SPAM folder for any email from "Amanita Design" and/or one that contains the subject line: "machinarium full game"

lifestorm2
little robot

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2009, 10:20:05 pm »

understood, thank you.
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2009, 07:32:56 am »

Do, please, post again when your order is fulfilled.  It would be encouraging for others in the same situation.  :-)

lifestorm2
little robot

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2009, 11:32:02 pm »

I received it!
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2009, 06:00:35 am »

That's great!  Thanks for being so kind as to post about your final result. 

Now that you've got the game; if or when you have any problems, don't forget where to come for help.   Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: