Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:52:41 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hide the right-click menu?  (Read 11712 times)
sarcacid
little rusty robot

« on: December 12, 2009, 12:25:31 am »

Hello,

I was wondering if the devs have found a solution to hiding the right-click menu? I found these instructions on the net, dunno if they are relevant to Flash v10 though...

http://forums.creativecow.net/readpost/190/859289
Stixsmaster
little robot

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 11:42:38 pm »

Why would they want to hide the right click menu when they clearly need it for you to disable the hardware acceleration in flash?

Sum people just have no common sense...and dont do enuff research before they open their mouths...

---Stixsmaster
Zjeraar
citizen robot

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 05:51:39 pm »

Way to respond, Stixsmaster. I'd also like it if right-clicking meant dropping an item the player currently holds, instead of showing an ugly-*ss menu that takes me out of the game. Instead the hardware acceleration could be an option, scripted into the game? I have no idea, but that shouldn't mean one can't ask about that on a forum like this without having to expect a hostile answer.
Yohmi
citizen robot

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2009, 08:17:25 pm »

I agree to Zjeraar's idea, dropping items by right click is just a natural behavior and could be a nice enhancement. Making the hardware acceleration choice a simple checkbox in the game menu bar would be a good idea to me, and could also enlight this choice (as I discovered it clicking randomly on the about section, at the end of the game, but never experienced any problem though).
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 08:18:58 pm by Yohmi » Logged
madeye
captain robot

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2009, 12:34:24 am »

Why would they want to hide the right click menu when they clearly need it for you to disable the hardware acceleration in flash?

Sum people just have no common sense...and dont do enuff research before they open their mouths...

---Stixsmaster
I thought you were just being an ass to developers because of the soundtrack, but it appears that you're just an ass in genral.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: