Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:01:23 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Games freezes in prison  (Read 13797 times)
BradH
little rusty robot

« on: December 16, 2009, 03:15:10 pm »

While in the prison, when I stick my hand through the hole and then drag the arm in my inventory on to me to extend my reach, the one robot jumps into the other's arms,  but then the game freezes and I can't do anything else.
I've tried disabling graphics hardware acceleration in the Flash settings and not using full screen, but that doesn't help.  Any other ideas?

I assume I have the latest patch.  Steam has 'update automatically' set.  But I can't find in Steam nor in Machinarium anything that tells me what version I actually have.

I'm using Windows 7 64bit.
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 10:42:58 pm »

I assume I have the latest patch.  Steam has 'update automatically' set.

I'm thinking that maybe you should run the Patch 1 update and follow with Patch 2 just to be sure.
Running the patches solved a different bug this Steam user running Windows 7 had experienced.

calculus
little rusty robot

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 02:46:41 am »

I start playing the game from steam yesterday and I encountered the same problem there. I have tried installing patch 1 and 2. But it doesn't help.
My machine is also a Windows 7 x64 machine. I wonder if it is a problem of 64-bit OS or Windows 7 or other things else.
DeweyOxberger
little robot

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, 07:47:47 pm »

It freezes for me too.  I'm WinXP.  I'm using the version from the Humble Bundle - does it include the patches (the patches are a year or two old)?
DeweyOxberger
little robot

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2011, 07:58:22 pm »

Is there any game rev shown in the game?
DeweyOxberger
little robot

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2011, 08:07:13 pm »

I applied patch 1, it still freezes when I reach through the hole in the prison.

I applied patch 2, it also freezes.

I tried turning off hardware accel in flash - it still freezes.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: