Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:42:17 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Flow"  (Read 16157 times)
ABoretz
god of all robots

« on: August 25, 2008, 05:43:23 am »

I've haven't fully explored this Flash game yet, but I thought I'd share it with the group anyway...

http://www.crazygames.com/game/flow

So far all I've figured out that you're supposed to "eat" everything you see - including other critters that look like you.  (which cracks me up as I'd written in an earlier post that I felt squeamish about the electrocuted cat in the Machinarium sample animation JD provided... I guess that means that single-cell organisms getting killed doesn't bother me as much as mammals getting zapped does  Cheesy  )

The other "pointer" I can give you is that if you press your mouse-key, you go faster.

Lastly, the soundtrack is dreamy.  I like it.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 05:01:23 pm by Lukas » Logged
chillton
little robot

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2009, 09:32:27 am »

I haven't played this but i hear it is VERY similar to another game called Osmos... which is definitely worth checking out
divit
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 11:34:10 am »

I LOVE this game!
Only problem is that the PC version is a demo - the full version is PS3 only (with 5 lifeforms instead of 2) Sad

While the atmosphere is similar to Osmos the gameplay is significantly different. It would only seem the same if you're new to these things.
h4tt3n
noble citizen robot

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2009, 06:35:30 pm »

Flow is also very similar to the microbe stage in Spore. Don't know which came first, though.
Josey
citizen robot

Behave, babe

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2009, 11:59:57 am »

hi everyone,

thank you aBoretz for this link. looks like a nice little game and reminds me on the beginning of Spore. You know? where you have to eat a lot of prey and escape from your predators to grow and being able to get out of the sea ?!

Thx anyway
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: