Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:48:15 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to copy Machinarium to discs?  (Read 10580 times)
kenritz
citizen robot

Computer Illiterate! LOL

« on: December 17, 2009, 11:33:06 pm »

Can someone please tell me how to copy " Machinarium " to a disc?  My PC does`nt have a lot of memory, and I thought that by putting it on disc might help it along a little.

Please remember I`m not PC savvy Lips sealed, so make it easy for me ! Grin

Thanking you for your kind help!

Kenritz Grin

Only up to level 2, but there`s a genuine smile on my face playing Machinarium! Grin

Best damned game since  "Super Mario Bros." Wink
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 04:17:30 am »

Can someone please tell me how to copy " Machinarium " to a disc?  My PC does`nt have a lot of memory, and I thought that by putting it on disc might help it along a little.

Hi Ken.  Actually playing the game directly from your hard drive would be preferable to playing it off a disk.  The read/write capability of your HD is *MUCH* faster than the read/write mechanism in your CD reader/player.

When you say that your PC doesn't have a lot of memory how much, exactly, are you talking about?  Give us your specs; processor speed, quantity of RAM, color of the case...  naw, just kidding there.  Cheesy   But what seems to be the problem?  Are you experiencing "herkey jerky" animation or what?

kenritz
citizen robot

Computer Illiterate! LOL

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 12:26:15 pm »

Hello ABoretz!  Thank you for responding to my plea for help! Grin  I`ll put in my spec`s below. As of now I don`t have a problem.....yet!   But I`m kind of worried about the proverbial "Sword of Damocles" that may come down and bite me on the arse! Cheesy   I`m 60 yrs.old, and you know what they say about "Old Dog`s"! Cheesy So most of my computer experience is limited to what i can figure out on my own, I thank you for taking me under your wing and helping! Grin

Thanks again ABoretz!  Wink              Whats the "A" stand for?  My names Kenny! Grin

Kenritz

PC spec`s

Dell, DE051

Windows XP home ed. 2002 SP-3

2.53 GHz  512 MB of RAM

Case Charcoal gray! LOL! 
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2009, 06:23:44 pm »

As of now I don`t have a problem.....yet!   But I`m kind of worried about the proverbial "Sword of Damocles" that may come down and bite me on the arse! Cheesy 

Don't worry, Kenny.  Your system specs (while at the bare minimum RAM-wise) should serve you well.
Just keep in mind to never... AAAck!!

Wink
-Alex

kenritz
citizen robot

Computer Illiterate! LOL

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2009, 10:43:12 pm »

Thanks Alex! Wink   I`ll keep it in mind never to "AAAck!!"  Whatever that means!  Cheesy

Take Care! Wink

Kenny
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: