Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:15:24 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (iPAD) 3 wrench bug?  (Read 30741 times)
Dolph
little rusty robot

« on: December 30, 2009, 04:46:45 am »

When I first entered the 3 wrench room there was one wrench already in place. It took me awhile to find the other two but finally found the one in the book and the one in the drain.  The problem now is that the first wrench, the one that was already near the valves, is gone. So I've only got the two wrenches and can't move forward.  Any suggestions??  Thanks!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 10:15:46 pm by Alex » Logged
OJO
little rusty robot

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 10:35:01 pm »

I also have the same problem.
jd
Administrator
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 11:28:07 am »

thanks for heads up! this bug will be fixed in upcoming update.
Peewee
little rusty robot

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2011, 11:56:21 pm »

I have the same problem! Is there any way to get around this? Fx savegames or do I need to start over? Is there a deadline for a fix?
Chrissy1551
citizen robot

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2011, 10:15:51 pm »

HELP!!
I have exactly the same problem, the water will not turn off so am unable to jump in the fountain? Any help yet??
Chrissy1551
citizen robot

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2011, 10:24:09 pm »

My third lever has disappeared, can't think where it cab be? Is this a glitch or have I done something wrong?
Chrissy1551
citizen robot

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2011, 10:42:52 pm »

I have only one tool left now, hope this can be rectified? I would hate to have to start again. My iPad is not saving my levels, this is my 3rd time From the beginning!!!
silentspeak
little rusty robot

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2011, 12:28:23 am »

I also am suffering from this horrible fate! Already solved the puzzle now the water is back on and i have one wrench instead of three...Cant progress... FAIL! Hope update comes soon or i will not recommend this game to anyone.
boomstick
little rusty robot

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2011, 10:28:09 am »

Same here! Got the wrench guy to flood the place before I turned the shower off up on the street, still had 3 wrenches when I approached the pipes but when i pressed on the screen one wrench just disappeared? It took me ages to get there but most of that was stumbling around not knowing what I was doing, im just gonna restart from beginning, won't take long to get back there and I'll "try" to not make the same mistake :-)
Sortvind
little rusty robot

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2011, 02:29:53 pm »

Same issue here...
Makes it impossible to progress.
Will this be fixed soon, and would it need a new game file?
I adore this game, but a bit strange that you guys missed a major bug like this, Even in the new update.
kingundkong
little rusty robot

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2011, 08:01:33 pm »

have the same problem.
i love the game. even bought this game already a year ago for the computer so i know  how it should be :-)
i would love to be able to play it on the ipad.
is the next update coming soon???
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2011, 09:33:30 pm »

Quote from: kingundkong

is the next update coming soon???

The last update was Version 1.2

Dopey
little rusty robot

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2012, 02:10:09 am »

This is not fixed, water has come on and only have 3 wrenches. iPad 3 wifi. Please fix it!
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2012, 07:05:54 am »

Quote from: Dopey
This is not fixed, water has come on and only have 3 wrenches. iPad 3 wifi. Please fix it!

"Not fixed" in WHICH version?  Are you saying that you updated to 1.2?  Please be more specific!

julzzzz
little rusty robot

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2012, 12:47:56 am »

I have 1.2 version and correctly placed the wrenches.  Was able to flood the area but  the fountain just keeps on going.  Can't proceed.  Went back to previous places and came back.  No luck.   and wrenches disappeared except for one.  fountain keeps going so can not jump in.   Sad after all this time that this glitch still is happening.  You may have something with the idea that it occurs if you leave the area and come back.  But really, that should not cause one to not be able to complete a game. I have reset the ipad2, that did not help.   I will try playing the game to that point again and not leave till wrenches set.  Only the fact that the game is really quite something makes me want to bother.  Fix the issue, please!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: