Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:25:54 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: to pay for pirate Machinarium  (Read 12794 times)
Silva
little robot

« on: January 30, 2010, 01:28:22 pm »

Good day Amanita Design. I repent, got the piratic version of Машинариума, now want honestly to pay money for a game. A long ago did not play so with enthusiasm. "Risen" bespattered from a robot Grin. How you must send money. In Kyiv unfortunately disk or it is not possible to purchase, or I did not find.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 04:30:43 am by ABoretz » Logged
divit
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 04:47:03 pm »

You can buy a download if you go to http://amanita-design.net/ and click on 'shop'. I don't know about getting a disc of it though.
Silva
little robot

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 07:09:03 pm »

I can not download link shop. ** (
now at least
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 11:15:13 pm »

Good day Amanita Design. I repent...

No penance is required.  Just buy the game!  http://www.snowball.ru/machinarium/  Grin

Silva
little robot

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2010, 08:15:39 pm »

This link to purchase in Russia. In Ukraine, there is another service "petrovka.ua", but in response to a question about buying the game, wrote that the price is unknown, because the game is on sale has been received
razputin
noble citizen robot

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2010, 03:49:55 am »

To redeem yourself for the punishment you must buy the game for you and buy one for friend!  Wink
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2010, 04:01:08 am »

This link to purchase in Russia. In Ukraine, there is another service "petrovka.ua", but in response to a question about buying the game, wrote that the price is unknown, because the game is on sale has been received

Okay, yes I see here that "цена формируется" (the price is being formed).  I guess that means that the price hasn't been decided on yet.

But what is petrovka.ua?!!  The only official releases of the game are Russian, German, Italian, and English.

Is petrovka.ua a Pirate/WAREZ site?  If so you're just going to get the Russian edition anyway, Silva, there is no "Ukranian version" so just go ahead and buy from Snowball.ru if you want at least *some* of your payment to reach Amanita Design.

UPDATE:  Based on the fact that Blackpoint Music is (apparently) re-selling the Mamba Games' boxed set of Machinarium, I think it's likely that petrovka.ua is *NOT* a Pirate/WAREZ site.  My bad.  You can probably order from there if you must, Silva, and Amanita Design will (most likely) still get a share of the income.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 08:49:17 pm by ABoretz » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: