Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:07:20 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TOMAS DVORAK - Machinarium soundtrack 12"LP (reissue)  (Read 10424 times)
ABoretz
god of all robots

« on: December 09, 2010, 06:14:39 am »

Tomas Dvorak's "Machinarium Soundtrack" LP has been reissued today (December 8, 2010) in an edition of 245 hand-numbered copies on black vinyl.  This reissue contains three art reproductions by Adolf Lachman and features a download coupon for MP3/FLAC versions of the album.  This edition is not signed by the author of the soundtrack.

(57% of the press has been sold during the presale so act fast if you still want the soundtrack on vinyl ~ABoretz Wink)

Additionally available by Tomas Dvorak:

TOMAS DVORAK - "Samorost 2" CD-Extra
This CD-Extra is packaged in digipak and features soundtrack by Tomas Dvorak both in WAV and MP3 formats
as well as PC/MAC version of the game by Amanita Design.

Free MP3 and Samorost2 album details: http://minorityrecords.com/mailorder/quazi-delict/QDR008/

Both CD and LP are available at Minority Records' online store

(you'll have to cursor down on that page until you find the Quazi Delict Records section to order the Samorost2 CD)

Rlonald
citizen robot

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 07:55:29 pm »

Oh man, I just found out about these LP's... I would love to get my hands on one of the first (clear yellow) ones, anyone here mind selling theirs? Tongue I'm seriously bummed I didn't know about them when they were first released Sad
minority_records
noble citizen robot

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 05:03:12 pm »

Hello everybody,

there are last 34 copies of TOMAS DVORAK - Machinarium soundtrack 12"LP reissue in stock now. Those of you still interested in having a black vinyl copy in your collection, feel free to purchase online at http://www.minorityrecords.com/store. I wish all of you happy New Year! Also, thank you for your supporting both Tomas Dvorak and Minority Records during this year.

best wishes,

Daniel / Minority Records
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: