Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:16:25 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mac Resolution Issue  (Read 9779 times)
m1.from
little rusty robot

« on: March 20, 2011, 10:05:56 pm »

Hi,

Fullscreen mode on Mac sucks. I playing on iMac 27 with desktop resolution 2560x1440. But application doesn't switch my resolution to game graphic resolution, just put game screen in the middle of screen and i had REAL BIG black blank fields around.
No matter windowed/fullscreen mode.

When i scaling manually with system Screen Zoom (ctrl+mousewheelup/down) game looks OK.

I'm just asking why you didn't scale graphic on whole screen or not switching resolution when going to fullscreen? Both ways should work.
I forced to scale manually and when trying to get some stuff from from inventory or save/load scale region moves and this ruins gameplay.

Please fix this.

I bought this game at Mac App store.
System: Mac OS X 10.6.6
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 05:38:54 am »

Quoting the developer: "...the game will run in 100% size (with option to scale it up or down) so the backgrounds will be perfectly sharp. 1250x790 is usable resolution for screens 1280x1024 or 1280x800 or bigger and you can still play it full screen or in window without scrolling. also we don't mind small black frame around the screen (in full screen mode)."

Quote from: m1.from

When i scaling manually with system Screen Zoom (ctrl+mousewheelup/down) game looks OK.

Looks like you found a really useful fix that other MAC users may use one day.  Thanks!

« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 06:03:07 am by Alex » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: