Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:48:03 am

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Soundtrack  (Read 226512 times)
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2009, 05:35:35 pm »

There's a famous quote that goes, "Music has charms to soothe the savage breast".

But it's also true that Music has charms to... start name calling and flame wars on discussion forums!   Wink Grin

Let's please stay cool and avoid that around here.  English is not Ulyasha's first language, I doubt he purposely meant to say that Floex ripped off The Irresistible Force.  Just that he was reminded of them by Floex's Machinarium soundtrack.

Ulyasha Karp
captain robot

« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2009, 07:40:57 pm »

Lets Flooo make comments about these assumptions..

And yes, Ulyasha's first languages is Belarusan/ Russian/ Ukrainian/ and Polish...
and his Karma: -50000000  Angry Angry Angry probably bad visitor of Mach forum ..

Ulyasha didnt like the killing  a cat in the game, its cruel and stupid idea for kindness developers! Sad Sad

You're an annoying little prick.
Bugagagagaaa Cheesy Cheesy
This 'little prick' can make you disabled invalid for rude words Angry

« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 02:12:24 am by Ulyasha » Logged
Ulyasha Karp
captain robot

« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2009, 02:10:53 am »

_
Ulyasha Karp
captain robot

« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2009, 12:50:49 am »

_
and so??
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2009, 07:22:41 am »

"So" what? 

What exactly are you asking, and of whom?
Что точно вы спрашиваете, и от кого?

Please post your reply and specific question in English (or Czech Wink)
Пожалуйста вывесьте ваши ответ и специфический вопрос в английском.

Also, if you would, please cut the shit!
И, кстати, пожалуйста перестань быть таким боевым. Оно делает неприятно читать ваши посты.  И не помогает никого!

No one here needs your aggravation in their lives.
Не кому нужна такая тревога!

parlance
little robot

« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2009, 07:44:56 pm »

.... back on topic  Undecided

Tomas: Thank you very much for the music from this game. In many games you can tell the music was added as an after-thought and does not contribute to the game in a meaningful way, but I feel like Machinarium wouldn't be the same game without the incredible atmosphere, ambience and emotion evoked by the soundtrack. I for one will be waiting patiently to buy any sequels or new games from Amanita design and your music is a very big part of that.

Thank you.
PetriZide
little rusty robot

« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2009, 02:04:11 pm »

Greetings from Norway!

What a great game!

Still havent finished it, but i just had to drop by and show my support and appreciation.

The game visuals kinda reminded me of the intro to the Anime Laputa Castle in the Sky for some reason  Smiley

As for the soundtrack : it instantly set the mood for the game, and the track "The Bottom" has been added to my list of best game music ever!

Getting the soundtrack as download with the game purchase was great initiative and gamemusic lovers like me wont have to scour the interwebs in search for it, you have my eternal gratitude.

Thank you Tomas and the rest of the Amanita crew!

Keep up the good work  Grin

« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 02:46:18 pm by PetriZide » Logged
Kyodai
little robot

« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2010, 10:45:08 pm »

Hi - I'm after the track played in the robot bar - it doesn't seem to be on the soundtrack or bonus EP - does anyone have the details?

thanks!
divit
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2010, 12:07:02 am »

Isn't that the last one on the soundtrack?
It starts with fuzz from the square outside, but leave it for about 40 seconds and your in the bar.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: