Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:27:53 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Dog...  (Read 21981 times)
whonows83
citizen robot

« on: October 17, 2009, 03:35:08 pm »

...maybe Im missing something here but I cant find any plunger to attach to the gun to get the dog.

or am I going in the complete wrong direction? please help. goint crazy about it Smiley

thanks a lot!
popsUlfr
Global Moderator
black cap brotherhood boss

Houndeye

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 03:46:06 pm »

Did you check all prison cells for goodies?  Wink
whonows83
citizen robot

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 03:50:31 pm »

haha, thanks for the hint... what a stupid place to hide a plunger  Tongue
Trixaan
little robot

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 03:55:30 pm »

I have problems getting the dog over with the plunger...i allways hit the barrel..... Tongue
popsUlfr
Global Moderator

Houndeye

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 03:59:39 pm »

I have problems getting the dog over with the plunger...i allways hit the barrel..... Tongue

You will need the floating oil barrel. In order to so you need to climb onto the tower just over it. I will let you find out how to get there.
gbuell
citizen robot

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2009, 04:00:06 pm »

Trixaan, have you tried interacting with the large red boxes in that area much?
Trixaan
little robot

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2009, 04:01:28 pm »

I am possible to go up to the tower, but i cant do anything there...just rotate the arrow and press oil! I cant press on the white button over the arrow Tongue hmm tricky
popsUlfr
Global Moderator

Houndeye

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2009, 04:03:36 pm »

I am possible to go up to the tower, but i cant do anything there...just rotate the arrow and press oil! I cant press on the white button over the arrow Tongue hmm tricky

Did you try all possible directions? the "Play" button makes it move while the oil button well pours oil (but you already know that)
Trixaan
little robot

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2009, 04:05:53 pm »

Yes i tried every directions Tongue my play botton doesnt seem to work, nothing happens! but i dont know if im supposed to do anything on the left-thing on the panel. I get a finger while i hover over the playbuttom, but i cant press it... seems like  a bugg.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 04:08:51 pm by Trixaan » Logged
popsUlfr
Global Moderator

Houndeye

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2009, 04:09:09 pm »

Yes i tried every directions Tongue my play botton doesnt seem to work, nothing happens! but i dont know if im supposed to do anything on the left-thing on the panel.

Even if you point it in South-East direction?
Trixaan
little robot

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2009, 04:11:30 pm »

LOL now it moved! weird, but now im going to finnish this myself Cheesy haha thx for help , but i think im comming back here for more hints Smiley
popsUlfr
Global Moderator

Houndeye

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2009, 04:15:37 pm »

LOL now it moved! weird, but now im going to finnish this myself Cheesy haha thx for help , but i think im comming back here for more hints Smiley

You will get the most fun out of it if you're figuring it out on your own in my opinion (even choosing to not use the hintbook). Of course I'm sure someone will help you here if you're really stuck Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: