Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:58:55 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Finished the game!  (Read 13730 times)
meintevds
citizen robot

« on: October 17, 2009, 07:20:22 pm »

Today I finished the game, and it didn't dissapoint me Smiley

I really enjoyed the game and it was exaclty what I expected. I played samorost and samorost 2 and when I read that this game was made by the people who made the samorost games I ordered it right away Smiley

I spend a total of 5.2 hours on it, so I think some of the puzzles could have been a bit harder.
Hardest part for me was the water pipes part, for some reason I couldn't get my head around it and to be honest I got the solution by luck Smiley

But overall I loved the game and had great fun playing it.
Thanks Smiley
illBeRoy
little robot

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 07:40:30 pm »

I agree with you about the pipes. I couldn't figure it out so I just brute forced it.
Deigo
little robot

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 08:21:25 pm »

The game was great! I wish it was longer. But I had two evenings of a big fun.
Zihaki
citizen robot

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 11:05:43 pm »

"The game was great! I wish it was longer", agree.

Anyway it's a really good game, hope we can play a Machinarium 2  Grin
whonows83
citizen robot

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 01:03:27 am »

just finished it too!

great game! nealy freaked out on the stupid lunger finding, but afterwards it was okay!
waterpipes realy have been the hardest bit - got fed up after the 20 attempt, maybee its because nothing says how much pipes have to be turned off. I was going for all of them, but in the end only a couple had to be turned of - maybe somthing you could add to the tooltip video (or I realy, realy missed the hint if it was said in the game Wink )

looking forward to more of such great adventures. maybe you`re the next lucas arts/indiana jones/monkey island company - Wish more of those old games would come out!
death-like
citizen robot

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2009, 01:14:25 am »

but in the end only a couple had to be turned off - maybe somthing you could add to the tooltip video (or I realy, realy missed the hint if it was said in the game)

Only one pipe had to be turned off, the one with with the water flow that fills the sink, it's marked with an arrow.
Steedus
noble citizen robot

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2009, 03:55:09 am »

The game felt a little on the short side, but maybe that's just an illusion. Still, a great game with pretty much all elements working perfectly together. Would've liked to see a few more characters in need of help though. This would've extended the game a little as well.
pavonee
little rusty robot

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2009, 11:29:48 pm »

Game ended NOW you tell me HOW I DO TO PASS THE LEVEL 5 AFTER LEAVING THE CELL TO THE PIPELINE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: