Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:09:59 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stuck on the elevator  (Read 24614 times)
Fyb3roptik
little robot

« on: October 17, 2009, 09:10:44 pm »

I cannot reach the cane on the elevator after pressing the button. I can look through the window at the girl robot, but each time i try to reach for the cane it does not work.
baize
citizen robot

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 10:01:37 pm »

having the same problem
madeye
captain robot

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 10:13:23 pm »

I cannot reach the cane on the elevator after pressing the button. I can look through the window at the girl robot, but each time i try to reach for the cane it does not work.
I know it isn't very manly, but sometimes you gotta let the woman do the job.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 10:30:18 pm by madeye » Logged
Fyb3roptik
little robot

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 10:18:20 pm »

Well she isnt doing it fast enough. I have tried everything! She can pickup the pot and stand on it or she can press the oil thing...what else?
mikboy
little robot

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 10:21:04 pm »

Popcorn can solve your problem. (Literally) Tongue
Fyb3roptik
little robot

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2009, 10:28:36 pm »

Yeah I just did it after posting LOL brilliant!
julez
little robot

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2009, 07:30:16 am »

I'm also stuck here. using the 'guide' inside of the kitchen just shows me the 5-piece tic-tac-toe room... I have the corn, but all she will do is remove the pot from the stove and put it back on. When the pot is in her hand, I can't access the inventory... I've been pixel hunting forever and can't seem to figure out where to use the corn. ( i know that it's supposed to pop )...

Huh

(Great game btw. Recommending it to everyone I know)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 07:34:01 am by julez » Logged
james
citizen robot

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2009, 07:41:13 am »

there is a place you can set the pot on the ground, stand on it and grab the corn on the shelf then put the corn on the stove to knock down the long poll/crowbar type thing. get the guy to give it to the girl then take the air conditioning vent off, grab the inners of the unit and put the pot on the stove then put the inners in the pot. this will produce a tube for some reason... How they got plastic from metal is insanely inaccurate. Anyways hook up one end of the tube to the oil and watch the animates do the rest.
julez
little robot

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2009, 07:46:46 am »

Jeeze. My impatience got the best of me again. I don't know why I didn't remember to put the pot BACK down after getting the corn.. haha. Thank you my friend.
madeye
captain robot

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2009, 09:18:53 am »

there is a place you can set the pot on the ground, stand on it and grab the corn on the shelf then put the corn on the stove to knock down the long poll/crowbar type thing. get the guy to give it to the girl then take the air conditioning vent off, grab the inners of the unit and put the pot on the stove then put the inners in the pot. this will produce a tube for some reason... How they got plastic from metal is insanely inaccurate. Anyways hook up one end of the tube to the oil and watch the animates do the rest.
Well it wasn't metal it was frozen hence the color. Which is not that hard to figure out considering the icicles.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: