Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:14:07 pm

Poll
Question: Would you like Armanita to create a Sequel?
Yes, ofc (Machinarium 2). - 38 (82.6%)
Not really. - 8 (17.4%)
Total Voters: 46

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Sequel?  (Read 27011 times)
Semiao
citizen robot

« on: October 18, 2009, 08:34:22 pm »

Well the tittle says it all ^^, feel free to discuss if there is a purpose for Armanita to create a sequel or not.
P.S -In my opinion this is a great game and one of the best point and click games i have ever played,and yes they should make a sequel ^^.
madeye
captain robot

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 08:49:29 pm »

Machinarium is awesome, but to be honest I would prefer if the guys from Amanita used their amazing creativity to make something new and completely original.
popsUlfr
Global Moderator
black cap brotherhood boss

Houndeye

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 09:14:15 pm »

Wow, the game is out like 2 days and you're already thinking about the sequel?

It's Human nature to never be satisfied I guess... Glad I'm not one.
kotovsky
little robot

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 09:25:54 pm »

sequel of prequel or any new game they want to make. just keep'em coming!
LauraBKass
little robot

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 10:48:15 pm »

If not a sequel to Machinarium then definetly some other game Smiley I think if Amanita makes a game it can't be bad Smiley
ivi
captain robot

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2009, 01:37:11 am »

I'm never giving up hope for Samorost 3 Wink
james
citizen robot

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2009, 01:57:08 am »

I've never played samorost but I would ask for them to actually not make a sequel. The game was good but the story line was hollow. The ending did leave it open with both of them being broken and it makes me think that the devs want to perhaps do sequel but instead I think they should create a new game, like this but perhaps different characters and a bit stronger story line.
amero
little rusty robot

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2009, 02:45:40 am »

Machinarium is awesome, but to be honest I would prefer if the guys from Amanita used their amazing creativity to make something new and completely original.

are you implying that Machinarium isnt ''original''? lol!
illBeRoy
little robot

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2009, 12:05:04 pm »

I would like to see a complete new game from Amanita rather than a sequel to Machinarium.
ivi
captain robot

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2009, 12:16:26 pm »

The thing is that Machinarium ended with a cliffhanger - after a couple of minutes long reunion the poor little robots were separated once again. It's just.. not.. FAIR! Grin A bit suspicious, though. Reminded me of the ending of Samorost 2 demo Wink
madeye
captain robot

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2009, 01:01:41 pm »

are you implying that Machinarium isnt ''original''? lol!

Machinarium 2 wouldn't be original because of Machinarium that's what I ment.
Neil
citizen robot

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2009, 02:24:33 pm »

Spoilers anyone?
izoong
citizen robot

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2009, 04:03:36 am »

Spoiler... Err let me see... Ha, yes ! My dog is telling me that he has broken the firewall of Amanita's server with his cpc 64 and he pulled out a BIG project. It's called Simsmorost 4 !

Seriously, be patient friends. Wink
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 04:32:24 am by izoong » Logged
uthersano
little robot

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2009, 04:27:36 am »

i think we should have a sequel for many reasons: the game has a very diferent layout, characters, puzzels, its not just a point and click, u have many mini games. The game graphics are very different from the usual, it breaks with the normal games rotine. The storyline isnt bad, its just simple, and simple storylines dont let u down, its dificult to make a mistake.

And the idea of using robots who dont actualy talk, and better, they look like people, they have emotion problems and everything else.

original game with an inovating idea, i support Machinarium 2
Semiao
citizen robot

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2009, 03:14:22 pm »

Even if they dont work on a Machinarium 2, i will be happy to know that Armanita will continue to develop new projects, because they have alot of imagination and creativity to bring to the world of gameplay.

P.S - I would like to thank Tomas for the awsome soudtrack, im also a music producer and i must admit that he put alot of work in there, GJ.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: