Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:03:36 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: short circuit in furnace room [SOLVED]  (Read 13378 times)
jamesmark
citizen robot

« on: June 12, 2014, 04:16:38 am »

The first time i got to the shelf i fell off and now the scoop doesn't come down as it should. I can't fix the wiring.
Jamesmark
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 08:22:39 am by Alex » Logged
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 08:01:26 am »

Hmm... If you didn't touch the wiring while you were up on the shelf and didn't change the position of the three levers once you fell down there is no reason for the scoop not to operate exactly as it did when it picked you up the first time.

What version of the game are you playing and on what device?

SleepyUser
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 02:33:50 pm »

Hmm... If you didn't touch the wiring while you were up on the shelf and didn't change the position of the three levers once you fell down there is no reason for the scoop not to operate exactly as it did when it picked you up the first time.

What version of the game are you playing and on what device?

Well, nobody said that he didn't touch the three levers.
Jamesmark, you should check  those levers and tell us in what position each one is.
jamesmark
citizen robot

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2014, 06:25:04 pm »

I know about the down up down of the levers-manipulation of these doesn't help.  When i walk to the wiring on the furnace and stop by the crackling wires, then stretch Josef in front of the short a bubble comes up indicating loose wiring. Then josef's head is turned toward the problem but nothing happens.  The tool from the hook is lying on the shelf where it dropped when josef fell.  I have a Samsung Android tablet, and I think this is the new version of Machiarium since I haven't had it very long.  I love this game.  JM
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2014, 07:00:36 pm »

When i walk to the wiring on the furnace and stop by the crackling wires, then stretch Josef in front of the short a bubble comes up indicating loose wiring. Then josef's head is turned toward the problem but nothing happens.

You must click (tap?) on the twisted wire pairs to untie them.  Then tie off one of the blue wires to one of the reds and then tie the loose blue to the loose red.  (see this thread to help you understand why you need to do that)

Spoiler image
jamesmark
citizen robot

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2014, 08:06:46 pm »

Ok, i fixed it. Thanks
jamesmark
citizen robot

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2014, 12:53:24 am »

Ok, i fell off again, same no drop of scoop, then there was a scene where franz's girlfriend brings a birthday cake, i'm sorry i'm so dense, i fixedthe wires again, but thatdidn't help, is thete some sequence of things i can do, so i can get back up on the platform?  Forlorn jamesmark
jamesmark
citizen robot

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2014, 07:54:16 am »

Finally made it out, hurray!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: