Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 06:39:38 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi  (Read 52489 times)
Jonas1001
little robot

Hi
« on: December 04, 2015, 12:43:08 pm »

I have been emailing you several times but no answer:( Like i wrote in my email i bought Machinarium and only played the half game when i was installing windows 10 on my computer..but it dident work and i had to reset my computer and then the game was lost..can you help me ?

Regards

Jonas Berg
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2015, 07:24:36 pm »

Quote from: Jonas1001
i bought Machinarium and only played the half game when i was installing windows 10 on my computer..but it dident work and i had to reset my computer and then the game was lost..can you help me ?

If by "lost" you mean that Machinarium was deleted from your hard drive when you installed Windows 10 you must re-download the game by the same link you were sent when you bought the game.

Please let me know if that answers your question.
~Alex

Jonas1001
little robot

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2015, 01:00:03 pm »

Hi Alex!

As i remember i got my game through paypal when i payed, i still have the account nr in my paypal if you want? I tryed to download win 10 and the computer said it dident work, so my computer set it back to 8,1 and i even tryed to reset my computer to an earlyer time, after that i dont even have the game anymore. Can i just give you the nr i have from my paypal and get a new donwload link ? 
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2015, 08:59:29 pm »

Hi Jonas.

First off, I don't need your PayPal account number.  I am not on Amanita Design staff so I don't know what to do with that info.  And secondly, if you paid with PayPal then you should already have the download link for Machinarium saved somewhere among your received emails!

Please review your received emails for the payment confirmation that was sent from Amanita Design and you should find the download link you need in that email.

Good luck  finding that email and please post a follow up to let us know when you finally get Machinarium up and running again.

~Alex

Jonas1001
little robot

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2015, 04:29:28 am »

Ok! But how come they dont answer?? And if i still had that link i would not be here Sad I give up!!
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2015, 09:33:08 am »

Quote from: Jonas1001
Ok! But how come they dont answer??

I think I know why.

When you sent me your PM you did not enter any text in the Subject field.  All it said was (No Subject).  

That's okay here on the forum but if you wrote to Amanita Design support and did not enter any text in the Subject field you can be sure they thought your email was SPAM and never bothered to open it.

Try writing to them again and THIS time compose some Subject text that will explain what you're asking for.  For example, try: "Lost my download link for Machinarium"

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: