Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:41:53 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: possible Steam version bug  (Read 12303 times)
rmachado
citizen robot

« on: November 09, 2009, 05:41:53 am »

After I finished the game, I played it again, and in this scene, when I try to play the tune in the keyboard, the first on the left key doesn't play at all (no sound). This happened after I updated the game (steam version).

Mod Edit: added link to the scene
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 10:36:21 pm by ABoretz » Logged
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 04:52:56 pm »

After I finished the game, I played it again...

Did you close out the first game you played and finished or did you keep on playing the same iteration by clicking "Play New Game"?

rmachado
citizen robot

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2009, 10:03:22 pm »

If I understood your question correctly, I ended the game in one day, and started a new one next day.
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2009, 10:33:44 pm »

If I understood your question correctly, I ended the game in one day, and started a new one next day.

Yes, sorry my wording was convoluted.

So, for the benefit of the programmers (who will try to reproduce your bug), are you now - since the update - UNable to hear a tone when you hit the left-most "flipper"-thingie on the music box-thingie on the side of the tower?

rmachado
citizen robot

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2009, 12:19:45 am »

Just upgraded to Windows 7 with a clean format... Embarrassed I'll try to reproduce this and then come back to you. Anyway it's a good excuse to play it again Tongue
rmachado
citizen robot

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2009, 04:20:54 am »

Just a quick update on this possible bug. I reached the top of the building and when I hit the left-most "flipper"-thingie on the music box-thingie on the side of the tower", with the volume on the max I hear a faint sound. Maybe it has something to do with that particular  sound file?

Please let me know what can I do to help you sort this out.
rmachado
citizen robot

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2009, 12:51:07 am »

After the patch 02, everything seems to be ok! Great job, guys!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: