Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:12:41 pm

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Amanita Design Christmas Pack (Machinarium & Samorost2 for $10) 60% off!  (Read 29142 times)
ABoretz
god of all robots

« on: December 17, 2009, 01:14:11 am »

« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 04:21:30 pm by Alex » Logged
Yohmi
citizen robot

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 01:34:00 am »

Oh bollocks, I bought Machinarium three days ago Cry
Whatever I buy, games or even t-shirts, that's always just before a price drop, I'm cursed Tongue
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 04:02:25 am »

Whatever I buy, games or even t-shirts, that's always just before a price drop, I'm cursed Tongue

Nooooo!  You are among the bless'd Angels that are helping to fund the Independent efforts of our friends at Amanita Design!
 Grin

Stixsmaster
little robot

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 05:15:28 am »

yay and I get fucked once again...

I buy thy games right before they are put on sale...and in the process I dont even get access to any of their soundtracks from my purchases...

Man it is a wonder how not many are complaining about being gipped from all these sales and diff sources to buy these games...

To be honest I bought Samorost 2 December 12, 2009...and I got Machinarium December 15, 2009...both via steam...Samorost 2 cost me 2.49$(original price same as on site 5$) and Machinarium cost me 19.99$...and in process you get no access to any of the games' soundtracks...you reeeeeeeallly get jipped...you buy the games from diff sources...and they are priced the same inless put on sale...and you get less than you would else where...wtf is up with that? In the process you get a late heads up on an even bigger sale...

Now I mean dont get me wrong I like the games...but I have to say...I feel more ripped off now than ever...

I will just say this now...I am glad torrent is possible...without it...I would literally...be flooding the creator(s) with complaint emails...

---Stixsmaster
Yohmi
citizen robot

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2009, 03:05:26 pm »

Nooooo!  You are among the bless'd Angels that are helping to fund the Independent efforts of our friends at Amanita Design!
 Grin

True, I paid a fair price. If it wasn't fair, I wouldn't have paid. Grin
I just hope I won't be compelled to fly naked in the clouds. Being an angel in winter seems to be a bad idea. Tongue
divit
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2009, 03:42:11 pm »

I'm pretty sure you're allowed to wear clothes if you really want to...
rschuldt
little rusty robot

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2009, 10:19:46 am »

Hello,
does the christmas pack contain the english language version only, or are there any other languages included?
Kind regard from Germany,
Rainer
kenritz
citizen robot

Computer Illiterate! LOL

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2009, 12:33:19 pm »

Yohmi! Were kind of in the same boat, I also bought " Machinarium" 3 days ago! Cheesy

I still feel that I got a Great Deal anyway! Wink

Who care`s if I could have gotten twice as much, for half the price anyway! Cry Cry Cheesy Cheesy

kenritz Wink
razputin
noble citizen robot

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2009, 01:47:37 pm »

I would like to give this offer as a gift, can I do that?
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2009, 04:39:00 pm »

I would like to give this offer as a gift, can I do that?

Sure.  Just enter the email address of the person you want to gift the games to in the box where it says, "Double check that you've entered your email address correctly. We will send order information to it."  Full details in the "Ordering for friends" thread.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 03:45:19 pm by Alex » Logged
razputin
noble citizen robot

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2009, 01:12:59 pm »

Excellent, two gifts are on their way. Is there a limit for the download link? In other words should they download all the games immediately or can the recipients go back at a later time to download them?
Yohmi
citizen robot

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2009, 03:45:40 pm »

Hello,
does the christmas pack contain the english language version only, or are there any other languages included?
Kind regard from Germany,
Rainer

Except from the menubar (that you don't need to use, except if you want to  tweak some details), there is no text in the game, so even if I don't think there is any specific german version, it won't change anything at all Smiley
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2009, 08:25:53 pm »

Is there a limit for the download link? In other words should they download all the games immediately or can the recipients go back at a later time to download them?

There's been some talk of a "14 day download limit" here on the forum.  Experiences were 50/50 and no consensus was reached.  You might want to tell your recipient(s) to just download the game versions they want (yes, Win/Mac/Linux are all theirs for the taking) within that 14 day range.

And - if you think about it - if you send a "gift" to someone and they didn't want to open for two weeks, there's something wrong with them!   Roll Eyes   Grin

« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 03:42:31 pm by Alex » Logged
razputin
noble citizen robot

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2009, 11:10:36 pm »

And - if you think about it - if you send a "gift" to someone and they didn't want to open for two weeks, there's something wrong with them!   Roll Eyes   Grin
Especially if that gift is MACHINARIUM! Smiley
klaasklever
little robot

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2009, 09:07:37 am »

hi there,

are there any limitations for this offer for the use in germany? regional blockings or something like that?
otherwise i would suggest the download as a gift to other german people.

thanks for your help and regards,

karsten
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 09:35:03 am by klaasklever » Logged
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: